
Note: I know this isn't related to my channel. This should hold a few of you off while waiting for the gaming videos today :) After trying to find some peace with the little one being so busy all day..she never wanted to go for a nap. A couple hours before her bed time and I walk away for a few minutes and come back to see her fast asleep....she's fallen asleep way too late! If she naps now she'll be up all night. I knew I couldn't just shake her awake because she's really cranky when she's woken up from a nap, especially when she's just fallen asleep... Deploying daddy tactics
Daughter won't wake up - YouTube |
| 1,692 Likes | 1,692 Dislikes |
| 36,493 views views | 299,391 followers |
| Gaming | Upload TimePublished on 4 Aug 2014 |
Không có nhận xét nào:
Đăng nhận xét